Man dies of electric shock in Delhi ATM booth - Tv9 Gujarati

Man dies of electric shock in Delhi ATM booth - Tv9 Gujarati

Video Analysis for Man dies of electric shock in Delhi ATM booth - Tv9 Gujarati

August 03, 2014

1000 x 564

03:02

3 / 5 (1.5K ratings)

OVERVIEW

  • B

    FINAL GRADE

  • 3 / 5

    RATING

  • 1.5K

    VIEWS

ACHIEVEMENTS

  • TWO YEARS
    ONLINE

REVENUE

  • $2

    EST. TOTAL REVENUE

  • $0 - $0

    EST. MONTHLY REVENUE

  • $1 - $1

    EST. YEARLY REVENUE

GROWTH

  • 1

    AVG. DAILY VIEWS

* We try our best to gather the video's growth rate. This is an estimate for a cumulative growth of views.

VIDEO

Man dies of electric shock in Delhi ATM booth - Tv9 Gujarati

In Delhi, A man died of electric shock after he touched a door in which current was flowing due to a defective wire. Residents demands action against those responsible. Police has registered a case of negligence.

For more videos go to http://www.youtube.com/tv9gujarati
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tv9gujarati
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Tv9Gujarat
Follow us on Dailymotion at http://www.dailymotion.com/GujaratTV9
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/tv9gujarati/pins/

SOCIAL ACTIVITY

  • 5 SHARES

  • 0 TWEETS

  • 0 +1's

  • 0 PINS

  • 0 SHARES

WEB RESULTS

  • www.youtube.com   Man dies of electric shock in Delhi ATM booth - Tv9 …

    In Delhi, A man died of electric shock after he touched a door in which current was flowing due to a defective wire. Residents demands action against those ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3snKN-25g

  • www.dailymotion.com   Man dies of electric shock in Delhi ATM booth - Tv9 Gujarati

    Aug 03, 2014 · Video embedded · In Delhi, A man died of electric shock after he touched a door in which current was flowing due to a defective wire. Residents demands action against those ...

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22pf20_man-dies-of-electric-shock-in-delhi-atm-booth-tv9-gujarati_news

  • www.dailymotion.com   Man dies of electric shock in India - Video Dailymotion

    Jun 05, 2009 · Video embedded · Man dies of electric shock in Delhi ATM booth ... electrocuted in Bhavnagar - Tv9 Gujarati ... 2 - Joy Sticks, Electric Foot Pedal, Punches And Dies, ...

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9i793_man-dies-of-electric-shock-in-india_people

  • www.youtube.com   Man dies of electric shock in Allahabad ATM booth - …

    ... Monday after he inserted his debit card in the Automated Teller Machine ... Vijay died of electric shock on Monday after he inserted his ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHoJPGFo0QY

  • www.facebook.com   Şuħẳįl S Âhmêd

    A true friend doesn't care if you're broke, when your house is a mess, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazies...They love you for who you are. A true friend can go long periods of time without speaking to you and never question the frie

    facebook.com   •   2 years ago

    https://www.facebook.com/suhail.ahmed.39948